Bruce Daisley, VP EMEA at Twitter, discusses the international focus of Twitter, the importance of psychological-safety on workplace culture, diversity & striving for fulfillment for all workers, and fleeting happiness vs enduring purpose.
This episode of Giant Robots is sponsored by:
PricingWire: Monetization & Pricing Strategy for Software & Technology Innovators
Links & Show Notes
- Eat Sleep Work Repeat Podcast
- Netflix Culture Statement
- Previous Netflix Culture Deck
- Psychological Safety
- Crew Resource Management
- Fraternity Experiment: "The Advantages and Liabilities of Agreeing With Socially Distinct Newcomers"
- "Positive Affect" in Doctors Study
- Blue Monday)
- The Joy of Work- Bruce Daisley
- "How Millennials Became The Burnout Generation"
- Bruce on Twitter
- Bruce on LinkedIn
See open positions at thoughtbot!
Become a Sponsor of Giant Robots!